1. Read the Rules.
2. upload your film at www.vimeo.com or www.youtube.com. it is your choice to password-protect your entry, but do not change the password, otherwise your film could be disqualified.
3. fill out our legally binding digital submission forms.
you will receive confirmation that we received your submission.
Questions? Contact US!
Filmmakers will be notified regarding their acceptance status on or about April 15th, 2013. These materials will be due immediately upon acceptance via wetransfer.com or dropbox.com (we do not accept DVD's or hard copies of your film). These materials are due immediately, otherwise your film may not be screened.
1. Three high resolution digital photos of filmmaker. Photos need to be 300 DPI and over 800 pixels. Aim for production stills that capture filmmaker directing/producing on set. We will be displaying these on the big screen.
2. Five high resolution digital images from the submitted entry. This can be screenshots, posters, and production stills. Photos need to be 300 DPI and over 800 pixels. We will be displaying these on the big screen.
3. A digital MOV (1080 or 720) of the accepted film.
4. IF we have accepted your feature film to screen, a DVD of the film, with no menus.